We are taught to love our mothers, as such as she does. But no law of nature holds a man to love his mother!
With time a man detaches himself from his mother, right from giving birth to going school to settling into his family.
This detachment makes room for other woman in the life of the man and if this detachment doesn't happen, then the man searches for mother qualities in other woman!
A mother has to be loved in the quality of gratefulness and deep respect!
Since being away from home for last 7 years and now being at home for last 4 months, I hear my mother saying that I didn't call her much and that's right, I confused it that I wasn't loving rather I wasn't grateful and respectful!
Everyone is born with a capability to love but some principles and beliefs cloud our trust in these capabilities.
Comments
Post a Comment